HSBC NRI SERVICES - SELLING SCAM-BEWARE
Hsbc selling scams of premier services:
Don't ever get duped by HSBC staff or HSBC agents who will try to persuade you to open Premier account with around 10 lakhs rupee deposit.
Once you sign the application, you will realise that you are trapped. The actual amount is 25 lakhs and none of bank staff or manger will answer on this and blame you for that.
So just beware before you wish to go with HSBC NRI services.
On top of that in last so many months I could't take, withdraw or use my money unless i go to india.
a) Their transfer facility doesn;t work on internet banking specially on Nri accounts. I am struck since 2007.
b) Phone banking staff are jokers, they just cannot coordinate with their operations.
c) Nodal officers couldn;t solve and fix the issue of my inability to use accounts, transfers etc. Srinivasan and Sowmya sankar, Jerlin Xavier were found to be total unprofessional in providing resolution.
d) They will squeeze out money from your accounts without any proper clarification.
e) Most of their senior and entry level staff are not properly trained to answer and fix the problems, as I feel all of them are good in English but hardly few are university graduates or properly trained to perform work. Because entry level staff are low paid and they are forced to achieve target, without any service.
In all I would say HSBC NRI SERVICES ***.. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE JOKERS. IT IS VERY UNCOMRTABLE AND RISKY TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK . I AM TALKING ABOUT HSBC INDIA.
IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND OPT OUT OF HSBC INDIA, AND USE SOMEOTHER BETTER BANK ( EXCEPT ICICI, AS HSBC AND ICICI BOTH ARE INCOMPETENT AND OPERATE IN SIMILAR UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE MANNER.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013. We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee. She also did not vaccinate the..."
- "Totally shameless!! Totally misleading! BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact ..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."
- "ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE..."
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."