HSBC NRI SERVICES - SELLING SCAM-BEWARE
Hsbc selling scams of premier services:
Don't ever get duped by HSBC staff or HSBC agents who will try to persuade you to open Premier account with around 10 lakhs rupee deposit.
Once you sign the application, you will realise that you are trapped. The actual amount is 25 lakhs and none of bank staff or manger will answer on this and blame you for that.
So just beware before you wish to go with HSBC NRI services.
On top of that in last so many months I could't take, withdraw or use my money unless i go to india.
a) Their transfer facility doesn;t work on internet banking specially on Nri accounts. I am struck since 2007.
b) Phone banking staff are jokers, they just cannot coordinate with their operations.
c) Nodal officers couldn;t solve and fix the issue of my inability to use accounts, transfers etc. Srinivasan and Sowmya sankar, Jerlin Xavier were found to be total unprofessional in providing resolution.
d) They will squeeze out money from your accounts without any proper clarification.
e) Most of their senior and entry level staff are not properly trained to answer and fix the problems, as I feel all of them are good in English but hardly few are university graduates or properly trained to perform work. Because entry level staff are low paid and they are forced to achieve target, without any service.
In all I would say HSBC NRI SERVICES ***.. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE JOKERS. IT IS VERY UNCOMRTABLE AND RISKY TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK . I AM TALKING ABOUT HSBC INDIA.
IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND OPT OUT OF HSBC INDIA, AND USE SOMEOTHER BETTER BANK ( EXCEPT ICICI, AS HSBC AND ICICI BOTH ARE INCOMPETENT AND OPERATE IN SIMILAR UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE MANNER.review #145742
You may also like
- "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts. By December 12 I noticed my order had still not..."
- "Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "purchased irola 7" tablet silver packet inside exploded bad business..."