HSBC NRI SERVICES - SELLING SCAM-BEWARE
Hsbc selling scams of premier services:
Don't ever get duped by HSBC staff or HSBC agents who will try to persuade you to open Premier account with around 10 lakhs rupee deposit.
Once you sign the application, you will realise that you are trapped. The actual amount is 25 lakhs and none of bank staff or manger will answer on this and blame you for that.
So just beware before you wish to go with HSBC NRI services.
On top of that in last so many months I could't take, withdraw or use my money unless i go to india.
a) Their transfer facility doesn;t work on internet banking specially on Nri accounts. I am struck since 2007.
b) Phone banking staff are jokers, they just cannot coordinate with their operations.
c) Nodal officers couldn;t solve and fix the issue of my inability to use accounts, transfers etc. Srinivasan and Sowmya sankar, Jerlin Xavier were found to be total unprofessional in providing resolution.
d) They will squeeze out money from your accounts without any proper clarification.
e) Most of their senior and entry level staff are not properly trained to answer and fix the problems, as I feel all of them are good in English but hardly few are university graduates or properly trained to perform work. Because entry level staff are low paid and they are forced to achieve target, without any service.
In all I would say HSBC NRI SERVICES ***.. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE JOKERS. IT IS VERY UNCOMRTABLE AND RISKY TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK . I AM TALKING ABOUT HSBC INDIA.
IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND OPT OUT OF HSBC INDIA, AND USE SOMEOTHER BETTER BANK ( EXCEPT ICICI, AS HSBC AND ICICI BOTH ARE INCOMPETENT AND OPERATE IN SIMILAR UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE MANNER.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."
- "My order took one month to receive. I ordered 2 swimsuits both the SAME size XL. I wear a USA size 8. One was way 2 sizes too..."
- "I purchased two rooms of furniture in February. They only delivered damaged goods and am still fighting to get what I purchased. Do not deal with them!!!!! ..."
- "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..."