HSBC NRI SERVICES - SELLING SCAM-BEWARE
Hsbc selling scams of premier services:
Don't ever get duped by HSBC staff or HSBC agents who will try to persuade you to open Premier account with around 10 lakhs rupee deposit.
Once you sign the application, you will realise that you are trapped. The actual amount is 25 lakhs and none of bank staff or manger will answer on this and blame you for that.
So just beware before you wish to go with HSBC NRI services.
On top of that in last so many months I could't take, withdraw or use my money unless i go to india.
a) Their transfer facility doesn;t work on internet banking specially on Nri accounts. I am struck since 2007.
b) Phone banking staff are jokers, they just cannot coordinate with their operations.
c) Nodal officers couldn;t solve and fix the issue of my inability to use accounts, transfers etc. Srinivasan and Sowmya sankar, Jerlin Xavier were found to be total unprofessional in providing resolution.
d) They will squeeze out money from your accounts without any proper clarification.
e) Most of their senior and entry level staff are not properly trained to answer and fix the problems, as I feel all of them are good in English but hardly few are university graduates or properly trained to perform work. Because entry level staff are low paid and they are forced to achieve target, without any service.
In all I would say HSBC NRI SERVICES ***.. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE JOKERS. IT IS VERY UNCOMRTABLE AND RISKY TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK . I AM TALKING ABOUT HSBC INDIA.
IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND OPT OUT OF HSBC INDIA, AND USE SOMEOTHER BETTER BANK ( EXCEPT ICICI, AS HSBC AND ICICI BOTH ARE INCOMPETENT AND OPERATE IN SIMILAR UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE MANNER.review #145742
You may also like
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible. Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "In a nutshell, I sent an item via UPS to a modification shop in California (my cars ECU, you can't drive it without one), it was supposed to take 5..."
- "I ordered a band for an engagement ring on the 7/21/15 estimated to arrive on the 31st. I did order a custom band. What was custom was the metal, the..."
- "Periodically the door handle comes off our $1400 Gallery Series Frigidaire range. Usually happens when it is hot. Frigidaire designed it with steel washers on each side but..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."