Pontiac, Illinois

HSBC GM card did not credit the $1000 above minumum payment to the highest interest rate.I have made several calls all assuring me it was done right but each one giving me a different reason why it is right.

When given the numbers they say numbers on statement are not accurate and can not make the numbers work at all. They don't have access to any previous statements. They say the previous person gave me wrong information. The e-mail they sent me said "Any excess payment amount is applied across all credit plans, beginning with the highest APR credit plan and progressing to the lowest APR credit plan" I have been told on 1/3/11 that the supervisors boss will call me back next day, still have not heard from them.

On 1/6/11 after more than an hour on phone the supervisor is calling me back on 1/24/11 to see if I am happy with the way that bill is applied.I am not paying extra until I get proper credit for it.

Had an Experience with Hsbc?

Comments

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more