I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years.I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account.
All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my account. When ask about the reason, they told me the amount was deducted for not maintaining sufficient balance. For the last 1.3 year I have maintained same balance in my account; they have never charged me like this.
They told me that my account has been upgraded and need to maintain a minimum balance; without intimating me.So I request all other HSBC customers to immediately withdraw money from these cheats; because you never know when they might cheat you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "Huntington bank has been going into people's credit reports without their permission in an attempt to increase their credit card business charging high rates. I opened a checking account ant..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Norflow Controls is an ISO 9001:2000 Company, Being jointly managed by the Technocrats possessing acquired in the field of industrial valves. The promoters are visionary engineers who are possessing strong..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "The Natural sapphire Company also sales its sapphires through e-bay and Amazon.com stores http://stores.ebay.com/The-Natural-Sapphire-Company Be advised: Donâ€™t buy their so called â€œinvestment grade sapphiresâ€ I bought them and now realized that ..."