Bombay, Maharashtra

I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years.I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account.

All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my account. When ask about the reason, they told me the amount was deducted for not maintaining sufficient balance. For the last 1.3 year I have maintained same balance in my account; they have never charged me like this.

They told me that my account has been upgraded and need to maintain a minimum balance; without intimating me.So I request all other HSBC customers to immediately withdraw money from these cheats; because you never know when they might cheat you!

Had an Experience with Hsbc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nationwide Bank Unauthorized & unsolicited set up of 25 accounts Nationwide Bank "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Pnc Bank - Cant make deposit Pnc Bank "Am a customer since 2006 i send my wife to pnc located in kearny to make a depoist throw the atm machine but the machine was proken so she had..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more