Hsbc selling scams of premier services:

----------------------------

Don't ever get duped by HSBC staff or HSBC agents who will try to persuade you to open Premier account with around 10 lakhs rupee deposit.

Once you sign the application, you will realise that you are trapped. The actual amount is 25 lakhs and none of bank staff or manger will answer on this and blame you for that.

So just beware before you wish to go with HSBC NRI services.

On top of that in last so many months I could't take, withdraw or use my money unless i go to india.

As

a) Their transfer facility doesn;t work on internet banking specially on Nri accounts. I am struck since 2007.

b) Phone banking staff are jokers, they just cannot coordinate with their operations.

c) Nodal officers couldn;t solve and fix the issue of my inability to use accounts, transfers etc. Srinivasan and Sowmya sankar, Jerlin Xavier were found to be total unprofessional in providing resolution.

d) They will squeeze out money from your accounts without any proper clarification.

e) Most of their senior and entry level staff are not properly trained to answer and fix the problems, as I feel all of them are good in English but hardly few are university graduates or properly trained to perform work. Because entry level staff are low paid and they are forced to achieve target, without any service.

In all I would say HSBC NRI SERVICES ***.. STEER CLEAR FROM THESE JOKERS. IT IS VERY UNCOMRTABLE AND RISKY TO DEAL WITH THIS BANK . I AM TALKING ABOUT HSBC INDIA.

IF YOU NEED PEACE OF MIND OPT OUT OF HSBC INDIA, AND USE SOMEOTHER BETTER BANK ( EXCEPT ICICI, AS HSBC AND ICICI BOTH ARE INCOMPETENT AND OPERATE IN SIMILAR UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE MANNER.

Review about: Hsbc Banking Service.

Had an Experience with Hsbc?

Comments

I am going to jump on the band wagon as another sufferer.

When I opened the account, they said there was no min balance limit and after few months they said that they have changed their poilicy and I will have to maintain minimum balance of so and so. They actually charged me for that a couple of times.

What is worse is the way they put our account to sleep if there is no activity and if you want to have access to the money from that account, you have to send wades of papers.

Complete and utter shame. Bunch of bollocks working there.

Agh, feel better now.

HSBC India's customer service is appalling.They take no responsibility for anything.

Every year it is a huge hassle to obtain a TDS certificate from them, just to pay my taxes.

I really regret opening an account with them.

to Mausumi Los Angeles, California, United States #605422

i agree with Mausumi For I am also a victim of hsbc scam.I lost

10000 usd for opening a priemer account With hsbc India.

I can confirm the above statements to be true as I was trapped the same way to open NRE account and then charged for not maintaining minimum balance, which as per the form I signed I had. They had updated the minimum balance requirement apparently the same month without informing me and started charging fine.

They service is pathetic and the mailings that they send are a joke. I have still not received my debit card after 8 months and 3 service requests, every time being told this time it will be positively done. What's even more entertaining is that I was told that I hadn't requested for internet banking and debit card when I have a copy of the form proving otherwise!

I am looking to close this account, but can't fine any details on how to do so.

to Vikram Los Angeles, California, United States #605425

I to want to close my savings account with hsbc India.can someone help how to deal with this problem

I too am a victim of HSBC Premier Account fee (~Rs 2500 every 3 months) that I did not sign up to pay for at the time of opening my FCNR deposit & NRI accounts in 2004. In 2011, despite having a deposit in my FCNR account the bank started deducting Premier Account fees from my NRI account without my consent, for NO services that I availed of ..

It seems the HSBC India is a SCAM operation to milk the trapped customers.. I have had enough, I am closing my account at HSBC..

to Krishnan Kartha Los Angeles, California, United States #605427

i am also being charged TDS inspite of submitting form G15 as per their advise.can somebody help to stop this

#193790

I had a savings account at their kolkata office. Since I did not use it for some time they kept the account inactive. Last year I personally went to their Kolkata office and under the advise from their Manager I gave them a written instruction to activate the account and transfer the money to an account in different Bank.

Till today they did not transfer the money but continuing regularly to deduct some penalty from the account.

I think we should report these HSBC NRI practices to the Ministry of NRI ---, Govt. of India.

HSBC is the best. You just need to contact the right people and understand thier processes well. I am sure you will cherish this bank....just like me.

Nis, Vojvodina, Serbia #163176

Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Mason-Mahon and I am a shareholder of HSBC Plc. I am based in London yet I am a very regular visitor to India.

At HSBC Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2010 I did address my concerns with the Board of Directors concerning what HSBC has been doing and is doing in India to our customers.

I may be able to help you. I can assure you that I will do all that I can to help you. I have been very successful in the people that I have taken up their cases with HSBC.

So if you would like to contact me, please send me your complaint in full.

Kind regards