Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good.What you should NOT is take a loan from HSBC esp.
To begin with, they make you sign a blank cheque and tell you that it is only a 'formality'.Thinking of how well they are established and renown, you obviously trust them.THAT is the biggest drawback. You then take a loan and they make it sound so good by promising you 24 times your salary etc. I did just that in 2004 and have been making payments of 3700 Aed a month, against a loan of some 140000 Aed. For sometime after I lost my job, I could not manage the 3700 AED payment.
Still a minimum payment of 1000 AED was made. The complaints manager Syed Raza Rizvi had the audacity to accuse me of non payment of my loan, when in actual fact I was doing so through their CDM's (ATM'S).Here in the UAE, once you lose your job, you take your termination letter from your company and submit the same to the bank from which you have taken a loan. The bank in turn claims your outstanding loan from the insurance company. Managers like Rizvi and Murthy seem to have no clue.Now just imagine HSBC telling even a small number of their customers here that they have defaulted.
Obviously most customers would trust HSBC due to its global popularity and not question them.Thus by fleecing customers HSBC keeps getting bigger, paying their managers so much in salaries and commissions!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bank Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "I volunteer at a youth center in Los Angeles.(Need I say more? They have nothing. Nothing.)I tried to buy Boo-Berry cereal that was marked down. I take 3 buses to..."
- "I joined Arhanta Yoga Ashram, it is the best place for perusing yoga teacher training course. Experienced teachers provide help and support throughout the training program. Finally I want to..."
- "I ordered my wig and I just received it last week on 17th September. I am happy with what I got. It's 100% legit and good quality. I even got..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."