Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good.What you should NOT is take a loan from HSBC esp.
To begin with, they make you sign a blank cheque and tell you that it is only a 'formality'.Thinking of how well they are established and renown, you obviously trust them.THAT is the biggest drawback. You then take a loan and they make it sound so good by promising you 24 times your salary etc. I did just that in 2004 and have been making payments of 3700 Aed a month, against a loan of some 140000 Aed. For sometime after I lost my job, I could not manage the 3700 AED payment.
Still a minimum payment of 1000 AED was made. The complaints manager Syed Raza Rizvi had the audacity to accuse me of non payment of my loan, when in actual fact I was doing so through their CDM's (ATM'S).Here in the UAE, once you lose your job, you take your termination letter from your company and submit the same to the bank from which you have taken a loan. The bank in turn claims your outstanding loan from the insurance company. Managers like Rizvi and Murthy seem to have no clue.Now just imagine HSBC telling even a small number of their customers here that they have defaulted.
Obviously most customers would trust HSBC due to its global popularity and not question them.Thus by fleecing customers HSBC keeps getting bigger, paying their managers so much in salaries and commissions!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bank Loan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Son sends an iPhone 6 to his parents through LBC; parents receive empty package.hen we send valuable items to our friends and loved ones, we usually send via known courier..."
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- "I sent 2 balikbayan cargo boxes, picked up same time but arrived separately. Extra large box came Sept 13, large box arrived Sept 18, 2016. Extra large was slightly opened..."