Atlanta, Georgia

they call and you can not understand what they say to you.hire americans...this is why are country is in the shape it,s in.they call you all hours of the day even on sundays and hollidays.

they can not help you because they can not understand you.one time a guy called he asked things that not their business.you tell them when you can make a payment but they keep on calling you.

it's bad things are tight they do not care...please hire some americans this would help two understand what to do cut people some time.help them don't hurt them...

Had an Experience with Hsbc?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more