Charges and fees come out of the blue.No one at HSBC can explain.

Stay away from this bank at all cost.

Got divorced 5 years ago and went through severe financial hardship. HSBC gave me a temporary rate reduction for 6 months and told me they will make it permanent if I paid on time. They lied.

They had no plans on making it permanent even if I made all 6 payments on time. After 5 years charges and fees appeared on my statement. No one can explain them. They said it was because of payments deferred 5 years ago.

No, it was a rate reduction modification. I have the papers. No one cares. Shouting match each time I talk to reps.

Managers are the same. Get out of HSBC. It's predatory.

I had mortgages with Bank of America and Suntrust - no problems.If your loan just got sold to HSBC, brace for SHOCK!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of hsbc loan from Hsbc. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hsbc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hsbc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hsbc?

Comments